Hey, have been using the spyware/malware preliminary removal instructions on this site after being infected with a virtumonde virus which seemed to lead to a whole bunch of other nasties turning up on my cpu following various checks and scans. The cpu was behaving oddly during startup after the infection running commands I couldnt see in quickly opening DOS style command boxes (forgive me im not very computer literate) and was also performing a number of strange startup processes which I checked using MSCONFIG. A note, during the fixes I was unable to perform the antirootkit scan as the PAVARK programme ran, requested to startup and after startup didnt run. After running all of the fixes it seems to be a lot healthier although startup time is now slowed by adaware, avg, comodo firewall and spybot tea-timer all competing for memory. I ticked the boxes advised to stop the automatic shields opening on startup but they all seem to whether I deselect them in MSCONFIG or not. Before running any checks or scans though I disabled them or ran the computer in safe mode to attempt to make sure there were no conflictual issues. Although the system is much healthier many of the evil startup processes are still in the selective startup menu, although I know that before unchecking one of them it was trying to load but failing to find the required system file, which i hope is a good thing and symptomatic of the others too. Another alarming note, on startup spybot teatimer gives me alarming messages about items being added to the registry which look very suspicious. Unsure of what to do and cautious of allowing these changes and mucking the thing up further Ive been denying them. I hope this was the right thing to do. Anyway Id be genuinely eternally grateful if some expert could take a look at the logs and give me some feedback. It'd also be great to know how to speed the system up at startup and generally as at the moment, startup is taking a seemingly long time. One more thing, I ran the avgantispyware tool before doing the whole process in a vain attempt to see if that would work alone. Upon using it again as part of the removal process it only recovered one threat compared to the 17 it had before that, so I have included both logs, which are dated, first was yesterday, second was today UK time. Thanks again in advance .