Antec P180 spare side panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

rv13uk

Just built my new gaming pc (more or less works, got some minor issues to sort out) and the case I went with was the antec p180, its a nice case and evrything but I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a spare side panel for it (checked antecs site and the only alternative is beige, looking for an exact replica). Just want to try and cut a side panel so I can see the innards and get some blue neon in there, and dont want to risk ruining the original case, so if i mess up ive got a back up. One more question, looking to upgrade it (im not that impatient that im upgrading a new pc after 3 weeks, i just didnt buy evrything when i bought most of the parts to bring the cost down) and was wondering whether 2nd hard drive (space isnt an issue, just for the performance boost really), another gig of RAM (got 1Gb already) or a soundcard (yet to get it working but at the mo integrated sound), i guess another option is speakers/headphones but they'll probs come after sound card, doesnt relli matter which as there all in the same price region, just wondering which will affect gaming performance most.

you want to marr a beautiful p180 side panel? perhaps you should return the case and get one with window, instead of messing with the expensive p180. if you do choose to proceed with the cuttage, i reccomend taking the side panel to a local machnists' shoip where they have tools and experience to cut metal perfectly. i have seen many an attempt at creating a side window from a solid panel, and the results were always far less than perfect.

Nah I love the case, I was just wanted a spare side panel to have a go at a window, although getting someone else to cut it would be no problem, cus I dont want to ruin the only panel I currently have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back