Any opinions on Sceptre 20.1" WS LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

F1N3ST

Does anyone have one of these, just placed an order yesterday, its gonna be here tomorrow, NEWEGG ROCKS! I am also worried if my 7600GT can handle it lol. The resolution is 1680x1050. If I get some cash i need to step up to a 8800GTS or something lol. Does anyone have any experience with this brand in general? Got it for 199$ After MIR. It has a 5ms response time, and has a contrast ratio of 1000:1, what does that mean? The model name is X20WG-Naga. Newegg link- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824112006

I have a Sceptre X9g-GAMER 19" LCD I bought from Newegg back in May 2005. It is not a widescreen. It came with no dead pixels and has performed flawlessly since I got it and I use it every day. The colors look great and are properly saturated. It only has a 12ms response time but it has had no problems with any DVD's or games I've played on it.

The contrast ratio is basically the ratio between the brightest and the darkest color the display can show. Usually, the higher the better but, most specs are inflated by manufacturers.
A faster response time is better: indicating how fast the screen can refresh a video image.

I was looking at both that monitor , benq , and samsung .. I got the samsung 20"WS ... IM IN LOVE WITH IT !!! LOVE IT!! gald I spent the few extra $$ on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back