Anybody can guide me in updating R9550-Guru !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakata04

Anybody using this card??
if do plz share the experience u all face.
wat game u all can play and no lacking problem happen at all...

Do you mean that it's a bad video card?
If so, that would be very strange because I heard that 9550s were good. Do you have the latest drivers? The latest one is Catalyst 5.9.

Haha, no u misunderstanding my meaning.
I mean how to upgrade its driver, to let it function at the top performance.
Coz i m not so know how to adjust the setting of it.

Then i oso ask for wat game that play using tis graphic card is no lacking problem by all user of guru 9550.

Well, first of all: I need to know your computer specs to answer your second question.

As for your first question, however, just go into www.ati.com. Or if you want an easier way to update the drivers for the graphics card, just:

Click on Desktop----Properties----Settings----Advanced----Adapter----Properties----Driver----Update Driver----Next and just wait for a bit. But if I were you, I'd just go onto

https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=293

Note that this driver is only if you have a desktop computer and you are running on Windows XP

Forum me back with those specs,

|-|ybrid

hmmm...
Apart from the CPU, this is a pretty okay computer. It's too bad 'cause you could be doing so much more with a motherboard like that. the 9550 Guru is a card made for overclocking, so if you have reasonable cooling in your computer, you should probably consider overclocking it to get the most out of your computer. And also, like every other card, keep it up to date!!

Cheers

|-|ybrid

Okay, i got it. Thanks. But i heard that overcloaking too much is dangerous for board rite? So i a bit dare to overcloaking. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back