Anybody know the xbox 360 hardware specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
halo 2 isn't coming out on PC...it's called Halo C.E. this won't be out for another year I don't think...btw C.E. stands for custom edition...

What, Halo 2 coming out for PC... HALELULYA.

But i thought Halo CE was a multiplayer enhancement pack!
i reckon they'll release a PC version when PS3 comes out. PC People will play it, want more and hopefully buy an XBox 360 for Halo 3. Halo 3 is coming out the same time as PS3, to steal its thunder, a PC version at this time would be wise in my eyes, sells more Xbox 360's and less PS3's.

awsome I didn't know there was going to be a halo 3, thats awsome!!!! Halo is the best game i have ever played. I got to play the new map pack today for the first time and it brings all new play with the new maps its gonna take some time to memorize the maps again.

This is striaght from the bungie web site which is the creators of halo.

Please do not post any additional threads asking for information regarding Halo 2 for PC or Mac. We realize this is a common question that many of you have so allow us to provide an official answer:

We currently have no plans to release Halo 2 for any other platform besides the Xbox. These plans could change in the future, but right now we have nothing specific in the works. Our primary focus continues to be refining our Xbox Live experience through new map releases, cheater management and playlist updates.

thank you

I know depressing isn't it!!!

well, so far Bungie havn't admitted to Halo 3 but its still appeared on release schedules for June 2006. I peosonally wouldn't mind buying Halo 2, Gearbox might be handling the conversion again, as they finished with Brothers in Arms a couple of months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back