Anyone play muonline.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul05

I just want to know who here plays muonline.
In case noone never know what this game is, ITS FREE GAME, sign up and play online if you are bored. Well, I hope to see anyone go on and play. I play for Wigly. Hope to see you on!

I used to play that game... until it got so repetitive to the point that it was more so than D2. What about R.O.S.E. Have you played ROSE?? I haven't but all my friends go nuts over it.

try this

Proudly presents: "season3 episode2: the summoner's awakening" haste mu: server experience: 5000x drops: 80x fullly working season1, season2, season3 ep1 and ep2. Reset type: keep stats reset level: 400 reset payment: 200 million zen (easy to get zen) reset system: via website redistribute stats: via website spots: very large shops: ds/bc tickets, items+7+12+lk, orbs, scrools etc soul success rate: 70-80% kantru, bloodcastle, devilsquare, castlesiege etc events enabled custom commands for: addstats, pkclear, servertime, bring etc custom events: rushtolevel, paradisetime etc custom features: multivaults, minimap, 3dcamera etc server available 24/7 with 99% uptime. Server connection: 1 gbit uplink speed, supporting thousands online. Dedicated server machine: intel xeon woodcrest 5160 (4x3.0ghz). 8 gb ddr2. 500 gb scsi server unique features :: full global features :: =lehap, elfbuffer, marlon npc =mumessenger and mumail system =personal store and personal shop =blade knight combo skill =post function - disabled to prevent spam =guild alliance / hostility =new maps (aida, crywolf, land of trials and others) =new items () =new monsters (nasty big bosses) =others for you to see :: server events :: =castle siege =blood castle 1-7 =devil square 1-6 =chaos castle =senior of castle =white wizzard =golden invasion :: gm events :: =quizz =monster run =drop =pk -other events made on the momment by the gm's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back