Application error! help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve05

I'm getting this application error when opening too much IE when on-line. What's happening here? Urgently need helps here...Thanks!

Acrobat IEhelper : IExplorer.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x77279a48" refferenced memory at "0x07d7dc84".The memory could not be "read".

Click an OK to terminate the program.

You don't state your O/S ,but if you have W2k or XP check your application event veiwer .
If you mean that you are opening multiple pages in IE you may be maxing out your availible Ram.
You could also need to run a memory test.
You might need to update Windows.

I'm using WinXP serpack 1.Yes i mean opening multiple pages in IE...
Got another suggestion? thanks

If you were to add more RAM you could probably open more browser instances without error messages...Also check if there are any other programs running at the same time, try and limit these.

patio. :cool:

Steve,

This problem may be related to hardware or software problem (ie virus or software error). If you want to find out the culprit, attach the following files at any webspace. I will study your log and dumps.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\drwtsn32.log
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\user.dmp

cpc2004

Are u sure u want me to post the drwtsn32.log file in here? It's pretty big... i think it contains more than 10,000 characters.

About the user.dmp? What program to open it? What to do with it?

Thanks CPC2004...

Steve,

10K is very small for dump analysis. The XP memory dumps occups almost 5GB of my hard disk. Zip the log and attach here. I don't want the user dump.

cpc2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back