Are there any different colored optical tracking lights for mice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcesEleven

Ok, first off, lemme just say that I'm new to these forums...and everyone seems really helpful over here.

But I'm sure you guys don't want to hear me rant on about that, so down to business. As retarded a question as it may be, I was wondering if there were any mouses out that ran off of any other colored optical lights besides red, mainly because my entire deck is in blue LED lights. And if so, can anyone tell me where I can get one or if they even work as well? Thanks alot everyone.

Here is a blue Razer mouse: Click here. And another model from the same company: Click here

I'm not endorsing the website (CrazyPC) since I've never bought anything from them but they do have some interesting stuff if you like the bling.

Wow... those last two mice were NICE. Thanks for the links. So i guess there are no wireless RF ones out there yet though huh? I could always jstu try modding it I guess though..gives me something to do in my bored-time.

The Razer CoperHead is about the only consumer mouses with onboard memory. There are the best. I have one, athough the wire is occasionaly anyoning, but it is just a personal suggestion. The Razer looks beautiful and outstands in awe, when compared to any other mouse.

haha ya..that's the mouse I have my eye on atm. Too bad it doesn't come as wireless though :( Oh well... So does anyone know a good keyboard to go along w/ it? I've heard of these new keyboards coming out in the future called the optimus keyboard, and it seems BA.. but it's not out yet and is probably quite a pretty penny. It has...well, take at look at the site itself and you'll see http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/ I mainly want a wireless keyboard that has blue LED lights on it, even if it doesnt' light up the keyboard well in the dark. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back