Are TheSe TeMps Correct?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

porsche911r

Hey guys im new to techspot so i just need some advice from you experts, ive basically got a watercooling system which is a thermaltake bigwater 760i which work well no issues but the temps seem a bit high for water cooling i might be wrong but i just need your guys opinions on this. The cpu i got is a AMD X2 5200 so the idle temp i get when ALL pc fans are about running half speeds is 45C for the cpu and on the load is 49C-50C MAX. So i think these are a bit high but i dunno and also my pc is near a heater could this have alot of an effect?????

If you guys could give some advise it would be really helpful and also it would make me abit stress free hehe thanks.

the temps are acceptable but could be lower if you move the computer away from the heater of course

so the temps are ok but as you said if the pc was moved away from the heater then better performace is possible. also the heater which it is next to i have turned the heat down so it doesnt give out as much heat as it should normally. But if you are saying that the temps are ok for water cooling so i shoudnt worry right???

The dual cores (as with the next gen graphics cards) run hot. The temps you really have to be concerned with are when you tax the computer during 3D apps (such as Bioshock, CoD 4, Crysis and Company of Heroes. These games will really cause the processor and graphics cards to "cook".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back