Asheron's Call 2 - Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Here is my new game of choice. I always said that I would never pay to play a game, but it looks like I've been sucked into the world of MMORPG's. Really sucks too because I just can't quit playing it. There goes $13/mo. Oh well, I put in at least 2 hours a day now so I guess it's worth it, except that I have a few console games that I really want to play and don't have time to.

Here's a nice screenie of me in my new world.
AC2_1.JPG

LNCPapa

keep strokin your mantra...borrrrring.....against AI...........otherwise you know who would thrash you so you run..............BORRRRRRRING.............play against a real opponent will ya

And yet another update till I can get you all addicted to my new world!
Burun%20Immortal.jpg

LNCPapa

I'm not in my home country with Internet access long enough to get addicted. It does look very sweet though Papa...

Oh this hurts. This hurts bigtime.

We received this game last night and...MY GPU ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO RUN IT!

ArrrrrgggggghhhhhhDAMN YOU!

I have to wait another 1-2 months now until my new system is complete.

puke:

Uh judging by the last pic, I don't think I'll be looking under Papa's dress anymore.:dead:

:( Not good Malladine. When you do get on consider using the Leafcull server - that's where I'm at (unless you already have one chosen.) I may be able to help you out some. I'm also part of The Black Cloak allegiance - we're an all shadow monarchy.

LNCPapa

this game is freakin beautiful, but unfortunately not enough true RPers to keep the game interesting.

[daydream] Personally I would like to see a MMORPG based on R. Talsorian's Cyberpunk. That old skool RPG roxor and with it's physical world, and "Cyberspace" world, this game would own all.
I guess all i need to do is win the lottery so I can comission some programmers [/daydream]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back