Asus 7600gs problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday i was playing Pro evolution soccer 6 (on XP) as usual when in the middle of the game the pc froze and i had to restart the computer!

The weird thing that happened was that when XP is starting up it will restart and I cant access the windows.
Since i have also Vista installed i tried to enter on that OS and just like XP, on startup it restarted..

So i entered XP in safe mode and i found that my Screen showed Pink lines going down the whole screen..This does not show on dark backgrounds like black..

I than downloaded the latest driver form Nvidia website and removed all traces of previous driver (Uninstall + 'Driver Cleaner Pro') ..installed the new driver and restarted..

Now i could enter Windows XP (not in safe mode)but still i have pinky lines all over the screen and resolution wont go more than 1024*768

Checking the device manager and under graphics i found this :
Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Could this be bad graphic card or is it a software problem?
if so how can i solve it pls :)

thanks
screen.png

Tmagic650 said:
Bad Graphics card

can you see all those pink lines? cos i am not sure if it will show with print screen :)

so a gaphics card can all of a sudden get faulty? and why i can still see things on the screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back