Asus K8V SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bark4Soul

I have an Asus K8V Se MoBo, and I am having a ton of issues with my box. I think I installed the drivers incorrectly when I formatted recently. I am at this site here

http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

And there are SOOO many choices, I think I am missing some drivers or installing the wrong ones. Can someone tell me what drivers I need for my MoBo (I know I dont need any of their audio ones for sure) but other than that ona a NORMAL setup what would I need from that list to make it work correctly?

Does anyone have an Asus board or this exact one? If so any ideas?

It happened again and I got this, does this mean anything to anyone?

Error type : Windows stop error (A message appears on a blue screen with error code information)
Solution available? : No (see Next steps)
What does this error mean? : Windows has encountered an error from which it cannot recover and needs to restart
Cause : Unknown device driver
Computer symptoms : A message appears on a blue screen with error code information (for example: e.g. 0x0000001E, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED)
Additional steps for you to take : Important: Please continue to send error reports so analysts at Microsoft can study and try to correct the problem as quickly as possible

Information about this error

You received this message because a device driver installed on your computer caused the Windows operating system to stop unexpectedly. This type of error is referred to as a "stop error." A stop error requires you to restart your computer.

Next steps

We have analyzed your error report and at this time are unable to determine the exact cause of the error. However, Microsoft will continue to analyze this error report to try to determine the specific cause of the error. If we are able to find the cause and correct it, and you encounter the same problem, you will receive an updated response that includes instructions for resolving the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back