ATI Radeon X1300 256MB PCI(OLD Slot) lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help i bought a ATI Radeon X1300 256MB PCI(OLD Slot) 2 days ago.I have an emachines T2682 Intel Celeron 2.6GHZ 1.25GB Ram and I play the game Delta Force Black HAwk Down(old Game I know lol).Well Ive had this computer for 3 years and ive always used my integrated graphics card until 2 weeks ago.I began receiving extreme lagg whenever i play online and i play wit lowest settings possible nothing like this has happened in the last 3 years so help lol. When i get close to walls it laggs alot and ive never had this problem bef4 and i have dsl 2813/715.Well my ping in the game is usually 50-180 and ive never lagged.Ive always used my integrated card and 2 weeks ago it started lagging badly thought i fried the card or somethin so I went out and bought a graphics card thinking it would solve the problem, but it hasnt.I even lowered my resolution nad detail to the lowest possible but still gettin extreme lagg online can some1 help me?? the lagg is horrendous help

Its most probably caused by the crappy psu (power supply unit) not putting enough power out for your new card!!!!

The box that the card came in should have a minimum spec for psu on it, you need what it says or higher!!!!

Also, have a look at the label on your psu, if it says Bestec on it (and it almost undoubtedly does) then replace is as soon as you possibly can!!!!! They are seriously seriously crap and if it decides to go it WILL kill your mobo too!!!! I have a blown one here and I've tested it, it gives 18 volts on the 5 volt standby, which is very very bad and it killed the mobo it was attached to!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back