• Is Nvidia better?

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Is Ati Better?

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering out of ati and nvidia who do you think is better when it comes to preformance.

(1)Ati

or

(2)Nvid

Can't say a whole lot about this topic.. Kind of broad and overdone.

Given ATI's newest cards in the oven, ATI would be my pick until nVidia catches up again.

Seeing as you went to the trouble to color the appropriate companies in thier colors, I thought I'd share this letter an ATI executive sent to an Nvidia executive's son. The kid wanted a gamecube instead of his X-box, and ATI sent him one along with this hilarious letter:

Dear ATI Fan,
We don't blame you for being unhappy with your X-Box gaming experience. But the good news is that your friends at ATI are about to put an end to your suffering--enclosed is a brand new Nintendo Gamecube, featuring award-winning ATI graphics.

We've also enclosed a complete assortment of ATI giveaways and branded merchandise for you to enjoy, including hats, shirts, sweatshirts, vests, bags, flashlights, pens--and even flashlight pens.

And because we know you're already planning on wearing this around the house, when your dad's co-workers come over for dinner, to Nvidia company picnics, etc., we've included a special bonus - one of the hottest new games for Gamecube - Spiderman.

We're sure you'll like Spiderman, because he's a red-costumed good-guy superhero who battles against his evil green nemesis, the Green Goblin, and ultimately defeats him with superior speed and a unique feature set.
Once again, thank you for choosing ATI.

Cheers!!

Chris Hook
John Swinimer
PR Managers, ATI Technologies Inc.

From here:

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=4095

Is it normal for the poll choices to be questions ? Say someone votes for ATI, he's asking "is ATI better ?"...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back