Audigy 2 ZS conflict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently installed my Audigy 2 ZS. I love it and it is wonderful, but I belive I have ran into a problem that limits me to run it at it's full capacity. Well all the programs I mean.

I have Nero express installed for CD-R/RW burning, and I know I am supposed to be able to burn CDs with the Audigy. Has anyone else ran into a problem with the Audigy vs. Nero? I was hopeing to have both becasue I love the way Nero works.

Secondly, I was hoping to burn DVDs and understand the Audigy will handle this as well, yet I have been reluctant to install my burner until I get the issue above, and the next one resolved.

I also found that after installing the Audigy 2, that my Windows Media Player will not automatically pop up when I click on various links or download videos. Any idea on how to correct this? My Audigy 2 doesn't even automatically pop up a window. Instead I have to save the file then hope that it reopens into a format that it can be played.

Any information on how to correct this problem or anyone who has had similar problems with this please let me know. I need to know if it is just me or not.

Thanks,
wiu937

I don't have any of these problems you've mentioned and I have an Audigy 2 ZS + Plextor 708A and I use Nero as my primary burning application. I think these problems may stem from something else. Perhaps some other software conflict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back