"Audio CD: 0 bytes used, free space: 0 bytes" problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, i'm new here, and I need some help badly. Up untill now, my dvd-ram drive has been working perfectly, reading any type of disc with no fuss. All of a sudden, it now decides that it does not want to play or read audio cds properly. in my computer, it says the cd is no 0 bytes big, and there is 0 bytes free. When i look on the cd, all the files are worth 44 bytes, and they display as 1kb respectively.

I have had this problem once before, but managed to sort it out, but now i can not remember the method to sort it out.

please help!

Welcome to TechSpot

SoapSud said:
Hi guys, i'm new here, and I need some help badly. Up untill now, my dvd-ram drive has been working perfectly, reading any type of disc with no fuss. All of a sudden, it now decides that it does not want to play or read audio cds properly.
Did you install something CD/DVD related? Or did you try to play a copy-protected CD?
in my computer, it says the cd is no 0 bytes big, and there is 0 bytes free. When i look on the cd, all the files are worth 44 bytes, and they display as 1kb respectively.
That part looks normal to me (at least in Windows).

does a program that makes virtual drives count as installing something?

I thoguht this may of caused the problem

Thanks for attempting to help, but i have solved the issue now. It turned out that Alcohol 120% was the problem, as I thoguht it was. I just removed it, and now everything is tickety-boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back