Audio cds and Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.

NV30

Hi,

I have Nero 5 and tried burning an audio CD tonight. After it was burnt I stuck it into my PCs CD drive and it just kept spinning trying to find where to start. It told me that there is no CD there. Basically, that ruined an expensive CDRW (Well not that expensive) and so far Windows Media Player 9 beta works fine.

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Ruined a CDRW? Erase it and try the burn again ;)

Unless it was a CDR...which, as I just bought 100 for $23, are not even a quarter each ;)

Some burned CD's are what are called 'coasters,' which mean they just don't work, be it by manufacturing defects, burner problems, signal degradation, etc. etc. Usually this happens at a very small rate and should not be worried about. Just try to burn the CD again, it was just a small stroke of luck that you got a coaster.

I have had problems with this every once in a while, where your burner is the only thing that can read the CD. If that happens to me I usually turn down the burn speed, and make sure everything is setup properly.

Did you close the session? You won't be able to use an audio CD if the session is not closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back