Audio driver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys.....this is ravi a new member in this community...i am facing a serious problem vth my audio device when i hav an voice chat thru yahoo or even gtalk.
i.e, when i call n talk, the other persons are not able to listen my voice but i can hear them. so i need to change the propeties of my audio mixer drivers i.e, by default "realtek audio output" is being selected...n if i change it to "realtek audio input" and marken the 'mic volume' then the other person whom i called are able to hear me.
by doing this...its being shown on yahoo messenger tht ur microphone is being muted....still i am able to talk n listen vth other persons whom i hav called
similarly i hav to change the settings for recording a sound clip on sound recorder.....

my PC configuration is:

INTEL(R)
PENTIUM(R)D CPU 2.66GHz
INTEL D101GGc
512MB
160GB HDD

plss help me out frm this problem guyzz.....[:(]
i am not able to understand whether it is the problem vth headphones or my motherboard drivers....i am totally confused vth this[:(]

Your problem may have as much to do with memory as to Sound.
I would suspend or remove your audio drivers in the device manager, then download and install new drivers. I think you need to replace the drivers to rule them out as part of the problem.
Then I would check all your sockets related to audio, because using incorrect sockets is one of the most common of all computer user problems.
Then I would go back to your Sounds and Audio Devices in the Control panel, and Restore the Default Settings.
Once you have it working in Default mode, you can re-establish the setup you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back