Audio Output Recording software???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBNSB

i was just wondering if there was any software that could record my audio cards output. like streaming music from the web or something like that. i was just wondering???

Not everyone lives in the Centre of the World and making personal recordings is not illegal everywhere.

Better sound cards have a "what you hear" recording mode that records whatever is going to the output. For simpler cards, you could just connect the line-out to the line-in with a short cable and record as normal.

DCBNSB said:
i was just wondering if there was any software that could record my audio cards output. like streaming music from the web or something like that. i was just wondering???

Not everyone lives in the Centre of the World and making personal recordings is not illegal everywhere.
you can record out put from ur sound card.. i think the best software to do this . is Super Mp3 recorder. you can download it from http://www.supermp3recorder.com

i think it may worked 4 you..

Edit: It's not nice to link to executable files -- Nodsu

2 steps

DCBNSB said:
Not directly i think,First you have to record it to mp3.
1.You need a sound recorder.Mine came with my SB card.
2.Windows has Sound Recorder.
What are you recording out to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back