Maurice

I recently joined "Games Talks", and as you will know, it has a very similar format to TS. & on that site I have an Avatar, [all togeher now; WOWEEEE!!].....AND, it moves! [I must get out more]
Obviously, when I joined TS last month, I must have missed that facility, can I still get an Avatar at this late stage?

Indeed you can. Just look up at the row of buttons, the first one labeled "user cp" click it, you will be taken to a page to edit your profile and options, from there click "edit options" scroll to the bottom and you will see what you need.

And if you bother to stick around and post for long enough, you can get yourself a moving avatar like mine :p

Thanks Stormbringer [like the German font you used, great touch, that!] also Poertner, &, Nodsu, don't worry I shall stick around & post for"long enough"& hopefully get a moving avatar, as I did straight away, when I joined "Games Talks" a couple of weeks ago!!....not complaining, each site has it's own rules, & this site is better by far, I got my first reply to my "unzip" query, two minutes after submitting it, now THAT'S going some!!

Back