Barton 2500+ AQUCA0306VPCW

Status
Not open for further replies.
iS THIS A GOOD CHIP CAUSE I GOT IT IN THE FIRST WEEK OF BARTON SALES... I WAITED 6 WEEKS FOR IT.. I HAVE HAD IT OCED UP TO 2466Mhz...@ 1.8 voltz. On a A7N8X -Deluxe 2.0 Bios 1007 Ubar, Corsair Twinx 3200LLPL 2x512 @ 400 Mhz

weezzelboy..

Yeah that's a good chip.

There are other ways to speak on the internet. Proper grammar and use of capitalization properly, for two, are definitely steps along the path of letting people understand you. Speaking coherently is also a definite plus. If it's a possibility, take some interest in remedial English classes, they can only do you good in the future.

And, you should definitely read this thread before you do any more overclocking.

There are other ways to speak on the internet. Proper grammar and use of capitalization properly, for two, are definitely steps along the path of letting people understand you. Speaking coherently is also a definite plus. If it's a possibility, take some interest in remedial English classes, they can only do you good in the future.

Pardon me sir for my lack of respect to you. Was not paying any attention to the caps lock. Now as far as Etiquette you as well are lacking in Tack and Couth. In short have a wonderful day M8

Weezzelboy:grinthumb

weezzelboy,
do yourself and us a favour, and put your computer-specs where they belong, namely in your user-profile.
If we want to read your blah-blah, we can always look it up there.
Just click "cp user" at the top of this page.

You are causing unnecessary wear and tear on our mice's scrolling wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back