Battle of the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say the Sapphire X1900Pro; it's cheaper and it has double the amount of memory than the other X1900 and is much better than an X1600XT. Anyone else?

metalring said:
I thought of that one too, but the only place I've found that sells it is the zipzoomfly site and they've been sold out for a while. I keep finding the 256mb version. And btw, if you look at the title bar it actually says 256mb. This is very weird, any thoughts? Edit: I found this article for those who were unaware of the sapphire card and want to know more.
http://www.driverheaven.net/reviews/Sapphire%20X1950Pro%20AGP/index.php

Even with 256MB, it still is cheaper than the other version too.

thanks guys, I'm gonna go with Sapphire, althought I'm gonna wait 'till Zip has it in stock, if you guys c it anywhere else please let me know.

The X1900 Pro is no longer available as far as I know.
The X1950 Pro is the one to get as it is the most reliable

When chosing a video card, onboard memory (128 vs 256 and so on) is not as important as the clock speed. You can have a card with 128 megs of onboard memory running at 375 mhz and another card with 256 megs running at 350 mhz and I'd still choose the card with 128 since it's faster due to the clock cycle.

well sapphire is the one with the most clock speed aswell, if I'm not mistaken, 1400 Mhz. So its still the way to go, now if could only find it :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back