Battlefield 2 lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid078

hi all
Got myself a problem with Battlefield 2 when playing online. The game first of all runs fine on single-player without a hitch. But when i go online on servers i have to go on a No Vechiles server in order for me to even have a chance against other people because it lags so much. The internet connection i am currently running is a wireless connection to a router that one other PC shares.
My specs are: Intel M Celeron 1.86ghz, 1Gb of RAM, Windows Vista Home Basic, Intel GMA X3100 (which supports all the nessecery requirements - pixel shader 3.0, vertex shader 3.0, HW T&L etc), DX10.
Oh and my ping varies from 50 - 60 which isnt that bad

Any ideas would be helpful, and any questions I will try to answer

Thanks
metroid078

First off you need to upgrade to 2 gigs of ram. I am guessing that the integrated graphics have shared memory so with only one gig of ram you don't have a lot. And vista needs at least 2 to run really smooth. Your graphics may handle the game while playing single player but it just may not cut it while trying to play multiplayer. You say that your ping is good all the time so its not internet. I am guessing its your graphics it just can't handle the online play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back