Battlefield 2 Lost Connection!! NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asc_up

ok so i can sign on to BF2 and play one round and then when that round is over and the second begins, i get kicked off after about 3 minutes. I join servers that have a ping of 125 or less and when i get in their my ping is about 94, so i assume that my ping has nothing to do with it. It has worked fine just up until now and all of a sudden this happens. should i just uninstall and reinstall everything or what?

Thanks

my stats are:
athlon 64 processor 3100+
K8N Neo 4 mobo
1 gig RAM
Radeon X800 GTO 256MB
Win XP
74GB 10,000 RPM HDD through SATA

Battlefield?

I'm assuming that you're talking about playing online!

One question do you have Punkbuster installed?

1.When you get kicked do you get a message like "you have been disconnected for 1 minute for a sucessfull kick vote or excessive teamkills" or does it just say "you have lost connection with the server"?

2.Do you always get kicked from the same server and have you tried playing on a different server ?

3.Does the gameplay get really laggy just before you get disconnected?

4.when you get kicked does it drop back to the main BF2 options screen of the desktop?

5.What type of connection do you have?

Let me know

When i get kicked it just says: "Lost Conncetion" in a square box. I've played on a whole bunch of servers and it does the same thing and the gameplay in all of them is fine and then the screen freezes for 2 seconds and then it gives me that message. When i get kicked it just takes me to the internet servers list where i chose the server from. I have a high speed cable connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back