battlefield 2 minimizes every now and than

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisdurrani

Hello guys hows it goin.... just a slight problem with battlefield 2 lol..

during the game somehow it just minimzes and goes to the desktop than i have to press alt tab again to bring it back up..y does this keep happening, cause this happens at least more than twice duing one map and its really annoying when that happens when ur in a chopper full of troops and ur stupid game minimizes..

AMD Athlon 3200+
MS-7030
512 MB Ram
Nvidia Geforce 6800

it's maybe one of your background aplication doing this. turn off your firewall or any other programs that start with windows.
u r lucky u can go back to the game, the game crashes on my PC.

hey

yea i tried turning of a few background applications but it stll happens sometimes
its not really a big problem but its pretty annoying when ur flying a chopper or a jet..
when u maximize again everyone with u is dead lol .... and they say what a noob even though i am a pretty good flyer lol.

Have you re-defined any keys.....such that if you happen to strike a couple quickly (like the alt/tab combination), you don't really realize you're doing it? I know it's a longshot, but worth thinking about.

you wouldnt happen to be hitting the Shift key more than five times within a short amout of time would you, man....ive had that problem, but anyway Ctrl+Alt+Del and check your processes you may be running some that would cause this, also be sure not to be running anything like AIM, MSN messenger, Yahoo, Winamp, etc, etc, cus that may cause game minamizes too. Hope this helps.

-Lupus6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back