Battlefield 2 Multiplayer Only Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge1991

hi i have the full version of battlefield 2 and a computer that can run it for sure. when i load the game everythnig works find when i play single player everything works find but when i try to play in a multiplayer game the mouse doesnt seem to work the pointer just stops moving i installed the patch and it just started to happen what should i do? thanx in advance

sorry for the double post but 10 views and no replys cmon i need help ive came here before and many helped me ive tried everything even emailed tech support

ok this will help u, i'm sure
EA is shutting u off, same thing happen to me LOL and fixed yesterday night.
hears how.
use "Battlefield 2 [ALL] No-CD/Fixed Image #2" with DAEMON Tools 3.47
do an google search.
just do full reinstall for BF2, mount mini-image with daemon tools and play
i know EA is doing that, i think they really want us to buy this game LOL.
k c ya , tell me if it worked

ok thanx alot im gonna try and see if it works but why would EA do this to me the game is legit i bought it myself what is there reason for doing this....ill edit back here if it works or not

[edit] i downloaded the mini image and mounted it but it still didnt work so i just deleted my old account and created a new one i guess ill have to unlock the weapons over again thanx to everyone who tried to help me....i still dont know what ea did to my account i havent done anything to deserve any kind of suspension or account banning o well....

call EA if u bought this game. and start bi*tching, i'm sure it's them or try one more time
here's the steps
FIRST UNINSTALL THE GAME FULLY.
Install the game - Full Installation.
Mount the BLH-BF2.MDS CD-Image in Daemon Tools v3.47.
Play the Game!

to donwload BlH-BF.MDS go to (2.5 MB)
http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?d=2005&f=blhbf2mi!rar

ok enjoy c ya

thanx it works now but like i said above i had to make a new account im gonna send an email to EA games and complain because the game is legit and i shouldnt have to deal with this lol

u could i think just ritrieve your acount.

zellyman: it would make if thier was a real bf2 cd in your drive when it's not.

Sure, but why not just put the real CD in there? Unless of course, you didnt buy the game legally.... my point is that isnt going to have any effect on his problem.

Why would EA just make the mouse not move? That is hardly a "ban" or account lock out. But still, if a new account fixed the problem... very odd indeed...

problems with multyplayer

hey guys i'm desperate. Every time i go to the bfhq and press the start thing in the bottom right corner this keeps happening. I can go far enough to start it but then it stops, sends me to the bmhq and it says,"Punkbuster error: inadequate O/S privileges." and when i go to the internet connection and click on a server and connect i can go to were it says verifying client but then it says something about the internet cant connect to the server. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

battlefield2 multiplayer troubleshooting

yes i am admin. i recently tried to reinstall it but when i start it says i dont have a shader(or something like that) and that i need to sync the shaders i try to reinstall again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back