Bcc error

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabienO

Hey, I saw the previous post and am following the instructions, could cpc 2004 please look at my files or anyone that can help...?

BCCode : 40000080 BCP1 : 8945B130 BCP2 : 89440440 BCP3 : 8945BE58
BCP4 : 00000002 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

Mini Dumps, on yousendit.com

Need to find driver errors :-/

Please help, thank you.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

5 your minidumps crash at NVENETFD.sys. They also reference NVNRM.SYS.

1 minidump crashes at nv4_mini.sys. This is part of your Nvidia graphics card drivers. it has a bugcheck of EA.

Your problem is caused by faulty Nvidia chipset drivers, including the lan driver. This is a known issue. Try updating your chipset drivers. if this doesn`t help, you should contact Nvidia.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

OK, thank you very much... i guess that makes sense because i baught this pc in individual parts and the graphcis card cd with the driver never loaded, so i had to find a download, but i dont think i could find the actual one that suits my card best, wonder if any of you guys had any ideas? I have a

XFX GeForce 7900GT EXTREME XT 256MB PCI-Express 550M GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out

and am on windows XP. Thank you again :)

I think your culprit is more to do with your chipset drivers, rather than your video card drivers.

All but one of your minidumps crashed at your chipset drivers, mainly the lan driver.

Regards Howard :)

Ok

Sorry, being silly now, thank you for your help everyone, but this is gunna sound dumb, but i cant or atleast im not sure what driver i need, i have searched around but it all seems kinda wrong and kinda right..

My mobo is:
Abit AN8 SLi PCI-E SKT939 NF4
AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core x2
Graphics Card: XFX 7900GT 256MB DDR3 DUAL DVI PCI-E
Windows XP Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back