Bccode issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

teepee

hi
my pc has suddenly thrown a few wobblies, more specifically switching off, leaving me with a bccode error (BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : 5E7A7878 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000001). I've carried out the suggestions by howard hopkinso but would be interested to know what is happening. To this end I have (hopefully) attached the only 2 minidump files that I can find. What is going on??? Thanks

npt ZA again!!! I've had so many problems with Trend PCillin & ZA fighting, but ZA appears to be highly recommended so I've put up with it. What is it doing now?

hi
it's done another crash (again during a night of downloading). JIC it's different, I've enclosed the latest dump. Is this ZA still?

Yes it is. Are you aware that Trend Micro is still installed? Did you install AVG to replace it? The tm_cfw.sys file is a firewall module according to THIS.

At the moment I've got ZA, AVG & Trend Micro running at the same time. They've been running fine with a little tweaking for a couple of years. Now things are starting to go wrong. Trend keeps blocking logging in (it's actually switched off now to allow me to send this message) - Trend say ZA is interfering (well they would). ZA is now apparently now causing the PC to have a serious system error and shut down. Only AVG has not screwed something up yet. Both the ZA & AVG are the free versions, whilst I am paying for Trend. This subscription is due for renewal shortly. What should I do?

but if ZA is causing this crashing, should I rely on it. OR is it because it's 'fighting' with Trend that it's gone naughty?

as an aside, now I've got ZA uninstalled, Trend is allowing me to remain logged on to sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back