Been Pretty Darn Busy

TS | Crazyace

I have disappeared for a bit, but here is a quick run on whats going on:

New job location (2hr drive)

Selling my house

looking for another house to buy

All this is occuring as we speak, and its been pretty hectic for me.

As soon as things stabilize a bit, I should be back in full force.

I do have a couple of reviews on the shelf that I will be completing very soon, but thats where I've been!!@!@!

Good to know that some of those who are leaving will be back fairly soon. Good luck on finding a house. Is there an extra room for me? :p

hehe.. Arizone is a bit far...
I live in CONNECTICUT right now, Im lookin in MASSACHUETTS

I think I remember a few peeps in here from Connecticut..

im from conneticut, i just drive to high school everyday in arizona... i like blue wallpaper in my room, and can you get me a twin bed?

LOL....
So is your job a promotion or similar work for a different company Paul? Good luck with the house hunting. I imagine the 2 hour drive every morning would quickly become tiring. Losing 2 hours of sleep :( :rolleyes:

I just did the same as you paul but I went from MA to ME. Now I have an hour drive each way to work. Im getting used to the ride but Im trying to find work closer to home. Good Luck with house shopping. If you need any advice on where in MA is cool let me know.

actually cobra, im now working in BOSTON which is where ur from..

I work for A major Airline at LOGAN...

I used to work for a subsidised company of the airline in HARTFORD (BRADLEY)..

So yes, this job is a excellent step up with a better future!!

The drive is about 1hr 30min

I have been taking an express bus, so to the station it's 1 hour, then I sleep on the bus for the 30min to LOGAN..

It's not actually that bad, but hopefully the house hunting will result in somthing good !!!

Later
Paul

This seemed as good as place as any to post what I've been up to these last weeks...

Besides studying, which hasn't gotten enough attention as it should, we've had our yearly meeting in the Young Conservatives Oslo...

On Saturday I was ellected Organisations advisor (3rd highest position in the organization) :)

This means I'll have even less time for studies, but that I'll be getting inet access again, which should see me more active here :)

Besides from that, I'm finally making progress with the girl I want!

She liked the flowers and the cd, and I'm about to ask her out on a date either this or next week...

I hope to be a bit more active here too...

C'ya 'round fellas!

Back