Belkin bluetooth device

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew19

hi guys

i have a belking bluetooth that my dad got for my birthday when i installed it on my laptop it worked but when i used it again for the second time it didn't work and i am really getting annoyed at it pease help

So you plugged it in and installed drivers for the device and then you pulled it out and plugged in again and the device was not found?

i'm running windows xp sp2 and it usally find it and install it form the list of catagory's but when i went on to add hardware and followed the intruction it still sayid it couldn't find it so i went on device management and it has a exclamation mark next to the belkin bluetooth device

Maybe the best thing to do, would be to uninstall it from device manager and unplug the device Then, reboot your computer and install the drivers again, then plug the device back in.

Regards Howard :)

try going back into device manager, remove the bluetooth adapter, reboot the machine with the bluetooth dongle, it will reinstall itself. once its installed you wont need to install it again untill needed to.. winxp will have bluetooth drivers standard..

i have done that but it still won't let me install it becasue the belkin bluetooth will not let me uninstall the driver for it. Also i have two other problems i would like you to have a look at. one is a game called divine divinity and an MTP device as well please can you have a look at them for me

great minds think alike (and post at the same time) ey howard :)

matthew, have you checked in add/remove programs to see if you installed the bluetooth with a software? look for belkin or bluetooth...

what do you mean by divine divinity and MTP?

for the divine divinity game if you go in to games and consoles you willl see my probelm on divine divinity

hi guys

finall i think i know why my bluetooth is not connecting it is because it is not configured properly. How do i configue my belking bluettoh usb to get it working again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back