Best 8800 gtx Air cooler Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rab2140

Hi all. I had a thread open having thought that i was going to get my 8800 gtx water cooled but i have to buy a new power supply because my present one isnt doing good.

So instead of a water block for my 8800 gtx i need some advice on an excellent air cooler for my gtx something that will cool the card down quite abit so any suggestions i would apreciate it.

Also im getting artic silver 5 thermal paste and i am planning to apply it to my 8800 gtx becaus the one i have on now it sooo bad! 75 idle temps i am just wondering can i take of the stock thermal pads from the card at stick as5 on where the pads where. Thanks for the help all

thanks zeno i came across a cooler made by artic cooling and it apparently dominates any cooler. ive seen some tests and i am going to go for the Arctic cooling Accelero Xtreme 8800 cooler will hopefully have by friday will post results

Rab2140 said:
thanks zeno i came across a cooler made by artic cooling and it apparently dominates any cooler. ive seen some tests and i am going to go for the Arctic cooling Accelero Xtreme 8800 cooler will hopefully have by friday will post results
Good choice, hope it fit's in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back