Best AntiSpyware RealTime Protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJay420

Ive been searching around and I cant seem to settle on an Anti-Spyware program with real-time protection. I currently have SpyBot with tea-timer running but im starting to think I could find better. Would AVG AntiSpyware Plus, SuperAntispyware, or Spyware Terminator be a better choice of real-time protection?

JustJay420 said:
I currently have SpyBot with tea-timer running but im starting to think I could find better. Would AVG AntiSpyware Plus, SuperAntispyware, or Spyware Terminator be a better choice of real-time protection?
tea-timer monitors CHANGES, not infections per se and thus you can see when something
is being change, but not necessarily why.
AVG is very good and well maintained +++ FREE :)

I run them both with satisfaction.

Remember however, all AV products are reactive -- ie fixit after it is invected.
Tea-Timer, spywareblaster and a good firewall are proactive, ie stop it before you get infected

I have Tea-Timer, SpywareBlaster and Comodo Firewall Pro but im mainly concerned about the real-time features of the programs and if I should choose AVG Anti-Spyware PLUS with the real-time feature turned on over SpyBot's TeaTimer considering I should only have one Anti-Spyware real-time protection feature running.

There is a difference and I tried to show that to you.

You need BOTH :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back