Best games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

underfaker

hey all,

ive been thinking about my fav pc games of all time and i was wondering what other ppl considered their fav games of all time. so tell me what ur fav games were,

faker.

Half-Life, Halo, Super Mario 3, any Zelda game, Resident Evil 4, Sonic 3, GTA 3, Pong, Twisted Metal 2, World of Warcraft, Chu Chu Rocket, Chrono Trigger, Star Fox 64, Earthbound...

I think it is partly because of where I was at when the game came out, but Thief 2 is a game that really sucked me in, and deep. No other game has captured me to that degree since then, and perhaps none ever will.

I'm gonna have to say Final Fantasy VI was one of the best games ever, the whole series is pretty good, but that one was revolutionary... also loved Earthbound and the Wild Arms series has kept me company for countless hours recently.

Counter Strike and dod are my favorite first person. Age of empires II and warcraft III are my favorite stradgy games who knows age of empires III might be up there when it comes out.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Excitebike... Good one. How about Duck Hunt, POP: Sands of Time, and POP: Warrior Within. Oh, and the Original Contra and Metal Slug. And Mike Tyson Punch Out.

Half-Life 1,2
Tomb Raider 1,2
Final Fantasy VII
Original Quake and its mission packs
Doom 1
Warcraft II
Starcraft
Counter-Strike 1.5
Deus Ex

sum good games, sum good 1's

may favs were

morrowind elder scrolls 3
warcraft 3 + world
bf1942

few others but ill think it over a bit more

oh DIABLO 2 + Lord of Destruction --- my favs of all time

faker

I have to agree with the POP: Sands of Time and Warrior Within... those games were too much fun. Also, I had a sick obsession with Altered Beast for Sega when i was younger... that game was absolutely amazing. XD

METAL GEAR SOLID series,,,,,,,
FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII IX, X,,,,,,
BATTLEFILED 2
RESIDENT EVIL 1, 2, 4.....din like 3 much,,,,,
GOD OF WAR,,,,,,
COMMONDOS MEN OF COURAGE and Behind enemy Lines,,,,,,, ( love the SERIES),,,,,
FORZA Motorsport,,,,,,
HALO 1 and 2
DUKE NUKEM 3D,,,,,,,
NINJA GAIDEN BLACK,,,,,,,,,
ROME TOTAL WAR,,,,,,,,,,,

10+ years ago I was a pretty big fan of the kings quest, police quest, and hero's quest series. then i got into the original doom, wolfenstein, duke nukem, etc (or anything that was shareware, which was the best thing on earth back then). I haven't played the games of the past 5 years (quake 3, hl2, bf2, etc), but am working on a new computer that'll run these games.

John

duke nukem 3d, half life, super mario bros., SM 64, age of empires, elderscrolls III and most rts's.

s'all good... :haha:

The best most addicting games I have ever played on pc would have to be:
Command and conquer, played this for ages a few years ago
Diablo 2 LOD, played this for months non stop
WoW, great rpg game
need for speed 2, loved this game aswell
I have to add, chrono trigger, secrets of mana, lufia 2 and final fantasy 5 are some of the best rpgs i have ever played...

Doom

Here it is

Doom1,2 and 3 of course unless you dont consider awesome graffix unbelievable adventure + Expansion pack and more to come a lot of fun and mean *** demons and bosses to kill a fun game then I can't help you then.
FarCry
Half Life 1,2 #2 has awesome graffix as well
Quake 1,2,3 and I can pretty safely say #4 as well even thought I havent played it yet but I will buy Tommorow :)

First Person Shooters are the future of gaming
Why RPG when you can really be there in the battle!

My setup:

Amd 64 4000+(fx53) 1mb cache
2gb pc 3200 ram
Fatal1ty a8n sli
2 bfg geforce 7800 gt oc
Maxtor 200 gb sata hard drive
600w sli power supply
xp pro

JerseyDevil

p.s.
to all new sli users don't forget to turn on vertical sync on all your games or you will have a lot of distotion!

Favorite games right now is:
Warhammer 40k and Winter Assualt
Painkiller Gold
Shining Force 2!!!! Old School dude!! HELL YEA!

(Do you have to have 600 watt powersupply to setup SLI Jersey Devil. Because I have the same mother board as you and I wanted to setup two BFG Geforce GTX OC's and I have Antec's 550 watts True Power V.2 power supply. Does the SLI run good on our mother boards?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back