Best Gaming Heaphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm looking for recommendations for a Christmas gift for my boyfriend.

He wants some headphones specifically for gaming, with 360 surround sound, microphone... the whole 9 yards. The ones he's been looking at are around $100-125, which is fine, but I wouldn't want to go a whole lot higher.

Any advice on specific sets or what to look for generally would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

It's going to come down to personal tastes... some people like crystal clear sound, others want booming bass, and for games- if he's got a XiFi with CMS3D, he'll want the best 3d headphones with good presence for spatial determination.

I personally like Sony and Logitech wireless headphones for gaming. They can be pricey though.

Lastly, if you're in the US, Best Buy has all headphones for 10% off this weekend for "Black Friday".. if you've found a good set, you may want to check their prices for their limited sale. Also, NewEgg can usually beat Best Buy prices so scour there also. New Egg also has lots of user reviews for pro's/con's from customers that bought them.

Good luck!

"he'll want the best 3d headphones with good presence for spatial determination"

Yes, that.

Thanks so much for your help! It looks I'll have to shop around a bit, but thanks for providing some direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back