Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Reality Shows are Annoying and a Waste of time

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

somekid007

hi folks,

im just really bored and i thinks its beginning to rain (thank god, haven't had rain for 2 months), so i started this poll. this summer, reality shoes took the world by storm as all major networks rolled out 1 or even 2 or 3 reality shows. just want to know which is your fave or if you rather watch MLB or pre season NFL

I think Reality TV shows are nothing more than a supid waste of time meant to destroy morals and degrade our society...:D ...I said my peace...

here's #5

at least, we seem to be in unison regarding this issue...........

I was burned out on reality tv back around the third version of "Real World" back in the 90's. Reality TV just doesn't seem very real. It seems to be even more fake than professional wrestling.

olympic style wrestling

is real......fourth in the nation,......coach, youngest olympic champion (bobby weaver 105.5 class).......coach, oklahoma state championship teams (many state champions too numerous to mention).......alternate, japanese olympic team............collegiate record, penn state .........75 wins/46 pins/12 losses

an acting license, is required, in europe, for wwf style acting

Yo... all i gotta say is The Real World... Straight up... no better Reality show... and the original if memory serves me correctly. You cant go wrong with the show. So theres my vote. and its a write-in.

Back