best video card drivers ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

honestly, ive never been so happy about my computer in my entire life. For the past 3 years i have been searching and searching for the best drivers without anyside effects or flaws with them. Honestly, ive had my gf3 ti200 for about 1 year now. I tried every drivers i could find with it but everything had a flaw. Then i found these beauties, the nivida dets for win xp 29.42. Immediately I was suprised that i hadnt found a flaw within 5 minutes.

Now to this date ( about 7 months) i have never found one thing wrong with these drivers. I refuse to update them, even try them. Nothing could ever be better than these drivers.

anyone else feel this way about a certain video card drivers or anything else?

You've been hurt before by video drivers Nick. It's a sad, sad tale but we all have. It's time for you to love again .. and in turn trust again. You're friends say "not all drivers are like that" or "you just need to find the right driver" .. "theres plenty of drivers in the sea" etc.

You get my point. Detonator drivers are the best out there. Rock solid stable and performance results you can actually see and quantify. Try out the new 40's, you won't be disappointed and if anything you could go back to the 29's.

I feel your pain dude .. but don't sell your card short .. you deserve better. Try out those 40's!!

Originally posted by Nick
honestly, ive never been so happy about my computer in my entire life. For the past 3 years i have been searching and searching for the best drivers without anyside effects or flaws with them. Honestly, ive had my gf3 ti200 for about 1 year now. I tried every drivers i could find with it but everything had a flaw. Then i found these beauties, the nivida dets for win xp 29.42. Immediately I was suprised that i hadnt found a flaw within 5 minutes.

Now to this date ( about 7 months) i have never found one thing wrong with these drivers. I refuse to update them, even try them. Nothing could ever be better than these drivers.

anyone else feel this way about a certain video card drivers or anything else?

actually i might try them becuz of ut2k3 :)

riZZen,

That was good! Welcome to TechSpot. :grinthumb

Nick,

Have you tried Omegas 'tweeked' nVidia drivers? The driver based on the 30.82 det is my fav. www.omegacorner.com

I feel the same way about Riva Tuner: GFTU & NVMAX don't hold a candle to it! It is the best vid card oc utility there is! :D

Have a good one guys,

Thanks Jav .. glad to be here.

I've been a regular visitor to the site so I figured I may as well join the forums. I'll try to be a regular and intelligent contributor. Although I'll probably be more likely to be the class clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back