BF2 help, please i need some help badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

soadman

I just bought Battlefield 2 the complete collection today, and i've been trying to install it practically all day. Every time i try to install it i get to the same point in the process and them i am stopped before i can get anything done.

This is what it says:

"InstallShield Wizard Complete"
"The Wizard was interrupted before Battlefield 2 could be completely installed."
"Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the setup again."
"Click Finish to exit the setup wizard"

if anyone knows what to do i would appreciate the help cause this is driving me crazy!

If it helps i have a file in my Add or Remove programs that says i have Battlefield 2 already in my computer but its only 12.88MB in size, and i dont know how to delete it and that might be the reason.

bump.
could someone please tell me how to delete the 12.88 MB of battlefield 2 that I have on my computer even though the game isn't installed, I think that is the reason I am having problems with installation.

bf2

hi
yes as the guy said
go to your documents folder in their will be a eagames file get delete it then reboot your system then try again installing bf2

alright well i got BF2 to install but now when i got to install Special Ops right after 1.1 patches it tells me that the installation has failed, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back