Bf2 prob plzz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i gust got a new cpu its a E machines Amd athlon 64 3500+ and 1gig of ram and 250 hardrive my graphics card which i boguht for it is Redeon X300 SE with hyper memorey of 256mb on borad is 128. And yes it is supported. On half life 2 when i start it recomends me to use all high settigns which runes perfect. Bf2 i had it on medium all and it run perfect liek no chopy notihng. But after some time the game frezzes and cpu and i can see the picture and sound beeping. And gust thats it. On low settings it runs fine tho. I got all latest drivers of everytihng.
You guys think its overheating??
I Tried in singal player works fine. And iv alos tryed on all low low settigns and worked fine. This is brand new cpu so u think i nee dot update mobo i duno.

Plzz help me out

Most likely overheating

First problem is, that you own a E-machine. (they have good customer service). I play all of the HL games and sometimes play CS:S but if your computer freezes like that you are most likely overheating. I dont believe that E-machines has a very good venting system to produce good airflow, try investing in some fans or a new case.

You say that HL2 is running fine, and BF2 is the only game that you are having problems with, right?

BF2 is well known to be EXTREMELY full of bugs. One of the worst to come out in a long, long time. I am not saying this is your problem, but just letting you know that the problem could very well be the game, and not your computer.

It doesn't sound like an overheating problem to me if it ONLY happens in one game, and not in HL2.

thx guys man for ur help but i fixed it was gust ahd to update mobo driver that it thx any. And from research i did i foudn out this problem comes with PCIE cards and can be fixed updating mobo u might think mobo pfft y update that but games like bf2 are like that. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i hate bf2

well i just bought bf2 and it is being so gay it always tells me that the network is not connected but it si so liek wtf i dono wat to do any of u know?? plz help i know there is nofin wrong wif my pc it is just to good for that shiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back