Big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

panos_gr

hi, at hthe last couple of days i am experiencing a bit of a problem. But in no certain time and when i am loged in to my account a blue scrren appears and within seconds the computer restarts. I do not know wjat the problem is and so , i am desperate.So plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help me.Any help would be more than appreciated.

u may have a problem with ur windows. if u can, get onto another hard drive, switch the one ur using and make it a slave. Back up all your stuff(which u have to do anyway in this world)and then put windows back on it. I say back up your files because it may be bad, and well, backing up files is something that everyone needs to do, loosing a hard drive and all the files is horrible. or maybe someone else can come up with something less drastic.

Profile is corrupted.. You can fix this by going into the PC as system ADmin. When you reboot press [F8] then go into safe mode.

****WARNING**** When you delete your profile you'll loose favorites, history, desktop cookies. But what you installed on the system will still be there. Under the safe mode you might be able to copy the document and settings and your profile name to another folder before you delete and save your settings.

Now to remove, on your desktop right click on my computer then on properties that will bring up the system properties, then click on advance then click on profiles. Look for you login name then delete it. Now when you reboot the system again will will re-create you a new profile with the old name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back