Blade 2

TS | Thomas

Anyone else seen it yet?

Thought it was great myself. I guess it's the start of the "good" films that are coming out this year which everyone's looking forward to. - The Two Towers, Spiderman, Minority Report (Though that trailer that came out yesterday makes it look like a Matrix rip-off) & even Attack of the clones looks like it may be good (Not that being better than the Phantom Menace would be too hard).

Surprised at how funny Blade 2 was as well, with the classic line "As my father used to say before he killed my mother...". The fight scenes were great too & the best indication I got of that was when Blade tilts & cracks his neck. One scene felt a lot like Kiss of the dragon though, but other than that most enjoyable film I've seen since LOTR.

I am hoping to go see Blade 2 tomorrow during the holiday. I really enjoyed the original.

The Minority Report does look like a Matrix Rip-off but it still looks very good. I like movies with those types of special effects.

Yeah, been watching the trailer again now. Actually it feels more like Logans Run with scenes from The Matrix. Dunno might be wierd to see if I go into it thinking like that, but guess I liked both those films so shouldn't be too bad

Personally I thought it was a cross of Matrix meets Aliens.
The kung fu fighting choreography was great apart from when it was interspersed with American wrestling moves!! I mean why!?!
If your a Kung Fu master you wouldn't resort to "slamming" your opponent.... or dropping on him with your elbow.... :mad:

Originally posted by Arris
Personally I thought it was a cross of Matrix meets Aliens.
The kung fu fighting choreography was great apart from when it was interspersed with American wrestling moves!! I mean why!?!
If your a Kung Fu master you wouldn't resort to "slamming" your opponent.... or dropping on him with your elbow.... :mad:
Oh, meant Minority Report there, not Blade 2 :)
Yeah, I thought the wrestling moves were pretty neat, though the only thing was doesn't really explain how Nomak got trained in all this.

Back