Blank Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, can anyone help?

Having recently re-connected my pc to the internet after a few months of no connection, when I recieve emails in Outlook express, the message does not appear, nor attachments. The title, sender and recievers appear and if you check the email properties of the message and click Message Source, you can read the mail there, but this is very long winded.

Anyone have any idea how I can solve this annoying problem? I'd appreciate any help?

3Star

Personally I really would not recommend Outlook Express.. try webmail if you have access to it. If not I would recommend downloading a different client such as Mozilla Thunderbird or Eudora.

If you really want to keep using Outlook Express make sure you have all the latest updates, and scan for registry problems, spyware/adware and a virus scan. Other than that not sure what you can do, but maybe someone else can help if noone of that works

Hi, why download and use another Email client when Outlook Express will do all you need? I dunno, some people just want to make extra work for themselves. In answer to your problem, and I know this sounds obvious but have you checked the setting in 'View' on the menu bar. Have a look through there and see if the settings have been changed. It's obvious what each one means. Regards, Adrian.

Because they're better, has less bugs and is less virus friendly?

I dunno, some people must just want to make extra work for themselves and others by using badly programmed email clients...

Sorry, but I couldn't resist answering that "question".

Don't be sorry MrGaribaldi, it's what makes us pooter people the rich and diverse source of information that the less technically adept users amongst us are grateful for. Now me personally, I like easy. Easy just works, and as long as you don't mind keeping your PC up to date, Outlook Express 'just works', see: easy! Best wishes MrGaribaldi. Adrian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back