Blue screen 0x00000050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohazard

Hi there,

Yesterday my computer was WORKING then suddenly it became a blue screen it says like that : Stop:0x00000050(0xc1067b6c,0x00000000,0x805d06d3,0x00000000)
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA
i tried to start my computer but it cannot even enter the window loading page when using safe mode it bring me to the blue page again.
i tried safe mode and all the others mode but it just bring me to the blue page.
I am using another computer to post this thread.

Any comments, suggestions or help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hello Biohazard and welcome to TechSpot.

It sounds like your computer's RAM is bad.

I recommend testing the RAM (instructions here) and reporting if there are any errors.

Regards :)

erm if i using floppy disk then can i take it out and put it in my other com that can't start and can't go into the window loading page?because i am using another computer that is fine. i need to start the other computer it can't load it only bring me to the blue page no matter what kind of mode i choose like safe mode or the start window normally it just bring me to the blue page T.T

Some faulty ram can pass Memtest86+. If you're not sure, find known good and compatible Ram and test it to your motherboard. If error still occurs, possibly you have defected Ram slot.

I am saying that my other computer can't start,
It can't even go to the loading page where it say loading please wait and the window XP logo.
This is my another computer that is working,i am just using this computer to post and ask about the other computer that can't start .

Thank you =)

It says there:this cd they will reformat the computer and only restore the factory software setting ,something like that.

Thank you.

I tried to reformat the com but when i insert the cd,
it says boot from this disk press any key,after that it says
inf file txtsetup.sif is either corrupted or missing.
can anyone explain to me what's this??

Thank you.

i keep getting this error code 0x00000050 ect... but i keep getting 3 other ones aswell, one of them, being 0x000000ce, i recently had this 1 aswell... 0x0000007e and just diferent ones all the time, my computer is less then 3 months old, all the ram except 512mgb is 1-2 months old and brand new, but im using vista and only got these errors on vista so im currently going back to xp to see if anything changes, so i would reformat your pc then get a windows xp disk, to reinstall xp

I am having the same issue. So far I have tried 5 different hard drives, 5 different sticks of ram, even a totally different computer and the vista install keeps coming up to the blue screen of death. Microsoft said that it was the ram, but we already blew that theory out of the water. I know it is something with the os, the only problem is we have no way at this point of not losing all of the information on the drive. As of right now when we try to get the computer to boot to safe mode or any other mode it just reboots. When we tell it to boot to the vista cd it goes to a blue screen. The only cd we can boot to is an xp opk cd. Any suggestions?

Stick with XP on that system... It must not be Vista ready. The motherboard may be the cause of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back