Blue screen startup problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
asus P4V8X-MX motherbaord

Little i can tell you about it cause was put together by some1 else a few moths ago. Anyway one day it decided to crash and restart only i get the *we are sorry for this inconvinience but windows did not have a succesful start.....etc) I press the start windows nomrally start windows safe mode start windows with network and start windows using the last start that worked. After that it goes to a blue screen. the only thing that it says that would make sense would be the disabling shadow or caching in the bios memory option. It says to check for newly instlsaled hardware to but i havent intslled anything. Ive searched bios form top to bottom looking for even the word caching or shadowing and found nothing. So im at a loss any body got a suggestion?

So what does the Event Viewer contain? You can use Google if you don't know what I'm talking about

Well i cant get to my event veiwer because i cant start the computer. im on another computer making these posts. Hope thats what you ment be event veiwer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back