zeekoe

Someone please analyse this for me.
every time I start up the game called Chaos League it gives me a blue screen
grtz

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    76 KB · Views: 36
Mimidumps point to NTKRPAMP.exe

What are your system specs? Operating System? Are you running a dual core processor?

IBM (Lenovo) Thinkpad T60
- Intel® Core Duo T2400 processor (1.83Ghz)
- 1,5GB DDR2 SDRAM 667 MHZ (1024 MB+ 512 MB)
- 100 GB harddisk, 7200 rpm
- windows XP

Yes, having more than one antivirus programme is not a good idea. It will slow your system down and can cause serious conflicts. I suggest you uninstall one of your AV programmes.

Regards Howard :)

Have you updated or installed any other software since your last problem? Is the game patched to the latest version?

k but i donwloaded the hotfix they told me to download and its still not working. is should have plenty of memory so that should not be the problem

All you can say is "still not working", "still not working", "still not working"... Its not the amount of memory you have, it is... if the memory is bad or not.

REPLACE THE MEMORY!

could u please tell me how then. i'm sorry im yust not very good at computer stuff so i rely on you. i work with a laptop so i don't have a clue how to replace the memory

You work with a laptop... Laptop memory is either located under a door on the bottom or under the keyboard. Your T60 looks like the memory is under a door on the bottom of the notebook. Be sure to buy SODIM memory for your specific model notebook

ok thanks. but how come i need to replace the memory?my laptop is realy new and the game is old so it should work i would say?

All the dumps are exactly the same, with the process being ChaosLeague.exe. Does the computer crash when you're not playing Chaos League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back