Bluetooth Wireless Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadoud76

My friend has told me to enable my bluetooth on my phone, and he sent me files without me accepting it. This made me go nuts.I told him if I posted here, i could get an answer of how one phone can send a file to another phone without the other phone accepting it.We both had Nokia 6630. I am counting on you guys!

hadoud76 said:
My friend has told me to enable my bluetooth on my phone, and he sent me files without me accepting it. This made me go nuts.I told him if I posted here, i could get an answer of how one phone can send a file to another phone without the other phone accepting it.We both had Nokia 6630. I am counting on you guys!

Its in the bluetooth security setting, I had a look at the sony errickson I have and its a per phone setting, so if you linked to your friends phone go into the options (more options) for the phone named "your friend" and you will find a setting for "connect".. "always" or "ask each time" or similar.

I suggest reading the manual for your phone, and turn off bluetooth visibility or turn off bluetooth if your not using it, I saw a program where a guy used a portable PC to hijack bluetooth phones and earn money for a premium rate number.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back