BSOD: 0x00000050, 0x10000050, 0x0000007a, 0x000000f4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last couple of weeks, I have had numerous BSOD's. See subject for the most common ones.

I have several minidumps that I would like to upload for analysis. Please let me know how to do that.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

This kind of error is usually associated with a memory problem.

This could be your Ram/ video ram/ or cpu ram etc.

Download Memtest86+ from www.memtest.org

Let it run for at least seven passes and see what it comes up with.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I have already run memtest for 24 hours (29 passes or so) without reporting any errors. What to do next?

Attached please find a sample of some dump files. I hope that someone can take the time to help me analyze these. The third parameter is almost always 0x804d9272. Does anyone know what hardware/software issue this is associated with? Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• dumpfile.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 12
Hey guys, sorry to take-over this question, but I'm having a similar problem... I have a Toshiba laptop running Windows XP Home with SP2, and I went to run it today, and everything loaded fine, but when I double clicked on AOL, the blue screen appeared and the computer restarted. My error is the 0x10000050 error. I don't know what caused this, as I have not made any changes to my system recently. Also, I am running 512 MB RAM. Does anyone know what's going on? Please help! :)

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Start a new thread in the Windows OS forum, and attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps.

Hello!
My Windows XP doesn't want to even start. There's a comunicate that he wants a syetm drive disc. Once I had luck but after a few seconds a Stop massage appears: 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x81D45DA0, 0x81D45F14, 0x805F9F88)
I don't know what to do :(
On that computer I have I think very new and upgraded version of NortonAntiVirus programm.

extensa said:
Hello!
My Windows XP doesn't want to even start. There's a comunicate that he wants a syetm drive disc. Once I had luck but after a few seconds a Stop massage appears: 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x81D45DA0, 0x81D45F14, 0x805F9F88)
I don't know what to do :(
On that computer I have I think very new and upgraded version of NortonAntiVirus programm.

Can you boot into safe mode?

If so uninstall your Norton antivirus programme.

If not maybe doing a windows repair as per this thread HERE might help.

If you need any further help. Please start a new thread in the Windows OS forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back