BSOD: 0x000000c2 (0x00000007, 0x00000cd4, 0x02060001, 0x85b676b8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abxccd

Hi guys,

I have this problem that's been bugging me. My system would out of the blue start throwing BSODs/stop errors me at random times throughout the day.

I have checked all the hardware, swapped things out. Also ran tests like memtest.

I have also looked through my minidump files, but can't seem to get much out of them.

I have attached a few of them in this zip.

It would be great if someone could tell me the driver or software that's causing the problem.

Cheers!

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    71.5 KB · Views: 55
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your minidumps crash at e10kx2k.sys. This is your soundcard driver.

Uninstall and reinstall the driver. If that doesn`t help, check for updated drivers on your soundcard manufacturers website.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the fast reply!

I have downloaded and installed the lastest sound drivers from my motherboard manufacturer.

I will let the system run for a few days and report back.

Thanks again!

BSOD: 0x000000c2 (0x00000007, 0x00000cd4, 0x0206002c, 0x865be168)

Hi guys,

My system seems to be restarting due to BSODs again.

Have not changed any software or hardware configs recently.

I have attached some minidumps. Could someone please take a look at them?

Cheers!

Attachments

• minidumps.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 13
I have merged your new thread into this one.

Both your minidumps crash at vsdatant.sys. This is your Zonealarm firewall.

Try updating the firewall and see if that helps.

If not try using a different firewall programme such as the free Kerio firewall from HERE.

Regards Howard :)

0x000000c2 0x00000007

Hello friends,
I am facing a serious problem with my computer.And the obvious problem is BSOD saying BAD POOL ERROR
And I have attached the minidump file.Before attaching the dump file,I have followed the instructions which you have instructed me to do...But, theres not change in the performance.
This problem comes only if I keep my system working for more hrs.
This is my system configuration
Windows XP SP2
Intel CORE 2 DUO E4500 @ 2.2GHz
1GB DDR2 OCZ RAM modules
256MB ATI Radeon X850XT (PCI Express)
160GB SATA Harddisk
REALTEK SOUND CARD
INTEL DG 33 FB Motherboard
IOMEGA DVD WRITER
1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive
ZEBRONICS 400W SMPS...
One more important thing is that, motherboard, RAM, Processor @ SMPS are the new installations in this configuration.I used to face the same problem even when I was working with the old system.And the same problem continues even after installing the new components....Thats the reason, I am very confused.I am facing this problem even for the new system.
Anyways, kindly look into the minidump file and please reply soon.

Attachments

• Mini012408-01.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
Update Zonealarm. If it still crashes, you will need to uninstall Zonealarm to see if it's the problem.

Thanks a lot

First of all,many a thanks to you Mr.Peterdiva..I appreciate your advice.I will try that out once and let u know.One more thing, how do u detect by studyin the dump file where the problem is? Thats eally fantastic. And even,i would like to learn how to track the problem by studying the dump files.
Atleast,please lemme know the source where you might have learnt from...

did it work

Hey guys, did you try uninstalling zonealarm, did that work? I have a very simial problem very similar codes, and have zonealarm installed, wondering if a similar fix might work for me. Only happens on very specific occassions though.

Ta

bad pool caller error

hello, I'm new on this forum, I need some help from you friends. My problem is;

I got this error for 2 weeks. Bad pool caller 0x00000007, 0x00000CD4 0x02060006, 0x8A06AC70

I picked up a new computer before 20 days ago. I bought new mainboard, cpu, ram and display adaptor. Before, I searched from the google and found some solutions but it didnt work. For example some people say the problem is ram, I changed my ram from the guarantee service but still have same problem. Also I use creative 5.1 sound card and skystar tv card.

I got the dump file and open it on ms-dos but I didnt get anything, because of this I added the dump file here, if anyone help me I would be appracieated..

hydrofob, this thread is quite old. In the future please start your own one because many people looking at it might think you are just responding to the OP and not actually in need of help.

Your 0xC2 error is typically caused by faulty drivers or buggy software. In your case it is vsdatant.sys and this is a Zone Alarm driver. This driver has popped up a lot here recently and has given many people issues.

Two suggestions: a) update or b) fully uninstall. If you do either let us know if it brings stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back