BSoD 0X000000C2 need help analyzing minidump files

Status
Not open for further replies.

nestorius

recently installed Windows XP Professional and now have a seemingly random BSoD associated with BAD_POOL_CALLER STOP 0X000000C2 (0X00000007,0X00000CD4
I have searched with Google and tried everything that seems it could be the problem to no avail. The BSoD happens when I interrupt or stop streaming video from any news site. i.e. Foxnews.com, abcnews.com CNN.com etc.BUT NOT EVERY TIME.. I have removed 1 memory stick at a time and reseated and reverse seated them without affecting the problem. I have swapped the video card with an Xtasy 9800 Pro without affecting the problem. I have reinstalled the operating system 3 times(clean reformatting each time) without affecting the problem. I am at wits end with this problem and desperately am seeking help. I have several minidump files but have not found any way to get any intellegence out of them.

Hopefully there is someone here that can help me with this problem.

Last 4 minidumps attached

Home built computer:
Abit AS8 MoBo
2 GB matched DDR2 memory
INTEL 3.4GHZ Dual core processor
NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti4200 with AGP8X
Soundblaster Live Audio
WD 60 GB Boot drive
WD 250 GB Data Drive
Plextor PX-716A DVD +/- R RW
Sony DRU-540 DVD +/- R RW
Windows XP Professional (legal, registered)

Hi, they all point to this file e10kx2k.sys which is a SoundBlaster file. Reinstall your audio card and driver and that hopefully will fix the problem.

Thanks a lot. I found the same driver at fault when I got to read the minidump file. Problem was I had downloaded the drivers for the Audigy card last year in November or December so I never looked for a problem with the Audigy card. The date on the new drivers is 24 Jan 2006. Oh well not for fustration Windows would be no fun at all.

I just wanted to say that that is a great system! My next system will look something like that. How is the Dual core processor treating you? Heard some problems about them...

Regards,

Korrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back