BSOD and random freezes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSOD and random freezes! (Minidump added)

Hi, for a while now my computer has been getting BSODs and I've tried absolutely everything! I've updated everything I can think of and I've also ran memtest and prime95 which both found no errors.

I often get this error in Event Viewer:

The GlobeSpan USB ADSL Loader service failed to start due to the following error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

Maybe that is the cause? My modem?

Here is my stop error:

Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 8054ae34, parameter3 a7936600, parameter4 00000000.

And:

Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 bf858a87, parameter3 f789db28, parameter4 00000000.

I sometimes also get 0x50 and 0xA. The error reads PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and sometimes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but sometimes it is just the code.

Though since ZoneAlarm found a virus on my system the blue screens have been less frequent they still occur from time to time! Also my system sometimes locks up, and doesn't allow me to do anything, not even move the mouse cursor, it just freezes!

Any help or suggestions you can provide will be greatly appreciated! I'm not great with computers and I'm out of ideas! Many thanks

Edit: I've found a minidump so I'm adding it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back