BSOD: Anyone can help me at interpreting minidumps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I already submitted this post in OS & Software/Windows OS (BSOD !!! cannot interprete minidumps). I am now wondering if it was the right place to submit my question so I am also trying this board.

I am using windows Xp pro SP2. Since a few weeks, I get random BSODs when I navigate on the internet.

Here is my configuration:

P4C800E-Deluxe (Bios 1023)
P4 3Ghz
CORSAIR TWINX XMS512 3200 C2 PRO (1024Mo)
ATI RADEON 9800 PRO 128Mo (Catalyst driver 6.1)
Audigy Platinum EX Sound card (last driver)
Netgear WG311T (last driver)
Agnitum Outpost Pro (3.0 (557.437))
Avast antivirus home edition

The configuration has been in use without any problem for 1 year and a half. The latest updates are the audio and video drivers together with the install of Agnitum Outpost Pro. The problems have occured since then. I do not know if it is related.

I read that this random crashes may be due to memory problems. I am going to use memtest86 to test my sticks. However this may also be due to a driver problem. That is why I enclosed 3 minidumps opened with windbg ( see post BSOD !!! cannot interprete minidumps in OS&Software/Windows OS board.

There is no clear indication about the culprit... Can you help me out ?

Many thanks.

I'd say Outpost is the culprit,I've seen a lot of people having problems with it.Your only options are to check for an update,or uninstall it and see if your BSODs go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back